What is the process to prepare my expat taxes?
- You register online
- After registration, you will receive an introductory email with a copy of our tax questionnaire
- You complete the tax questionnaire and upload your tax documents to your secure folder
- We review your tax information and start the preparation of your tax return
- When the return is complete, we present a draft for your review
- Once you are satisfied with the return, we will send you an invoice for the service
- When payment is received, we will provide the final draft of the tax return and proceed with the filing of the return with the IRS
What is the cost of preparing my US expat taxes?
The cost of preparing your taxes is $295. This flat fee includes all standard US expat tax forms and schedules: Forms 1040, 1116, 2555, Schedules A, B, 1 Schedule C (profit and loss from self-employed business), D, and 1 Rental Property. Additionally, it includes the preparation of one state tax return.
For a complete listing of other services, please click here
What is your US Expat tax Guarantee?
We’re so confident of the reliability of our service that we back the quality our work 100%. If you are not satisfied with our work, just let us know and we will not charge you for the service.
How can I pay for my US expat tax services?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal and wire transfers. There is an additional $25 processing fee for wire transfers.
How secure is your website and my personal data?
- Website security is our top priority. All communication is encrypted. We use the same encryption used by US and international banks around the world to protect customers’ sensitive data.
- We never share your personal information with any third parties regardless of reason.
- We do not store your credit card details.
- We have unlimited practice rights to represent US taxpayers in front of the Internal Revenue Service as we have the highest credentials the IRS awards in this field. As recipient of these credentials, we are adhere to highest level of honesty and ethical standards.
- As New York State Tax Return Preparers, we must register with the state and obtain a certification. Under NYS regulations, we are obligated to provide the highest professional standards required of our profession.
How can I contact you?
The best way to contact us is via email. This method of communication is the prefer method to communicate with us due to the many time zones: Info@WorldwideUSTaxes.com
If you prefer to speak via phone, you may also call us by telephone: (212)548-6156